WHAT’S UP WITH ME
Here’s a post for everyone who’s bored, loves to read or is just curious with what’s up with muah,,,,, “)
- Reading The Notebook book (read that fast haha, been dog ear-ing it for 2 weeks, told ya I’m a slow reader).
- Currently on social media detox, trying to limit myself to 2x a week on Facebook, yup an adult who’s not making money on social media should seriously not be facebooking 7 days a week (note to self).
- Catching up on cutting my sugar, imagine eating 9 boxes of duds in one night uhu, post Halloween nightmare I agree!
- Contemplating on what to do on my 40th birthday (don’t panick it’s not till February next year, you’ve got plenty of time to save for my present haha again).
- I have 6 numbers waiting for a perfect timing to waste a dollar on, ( beating the odds of winning the Arizona lottery hahaha the 3rd time).
- On my to do list, to re-create the best tom kha gai soup I had last week.
- Literally trying to squeeze lemons on my drinking water every single day (Kris TV’s effect on me).
- Still waiting for a new job to knock on my door, (this door has been open for the last 9 months ) O God I’m so ready to be a real nurse again.
- I had a job interview last week, I promise to write a post about ” The best way to fail a job interview” if I failed (haha the 4th time).
- It’s been ages since I shared my latest Korean soap indulgence, so last week I spent 12 hours of my 48 hours watching “She was Pretty” and it was pretty awesome I’d say 3.5/5.
That’s it for today loves, have a happy Sunday, and yeah that Tarzan photo of me? is my way of convincing myself that I’m not old yet, and no I did not break any bone doing that (yet) hahaha the 5th time.
P.S. Can you find the doughnut on this post?
Thanx for coming over.
Scarf:Old Navy/Bottom:Mossimo/Top:Part of my $20 Goodwill challenge so yeah that’s thrifted.
To God be the glory.